● Design and build applications for the iOS platform
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● 3 to 6 years of iOS software development experience.
● Experienced in both Swift and Objective C.
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Location etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
● Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Experience in Flutter app development is an add-on.
● Excellent communication skills