Pinmicro has your privacy as it’s top concern.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated by reference into the
Pinmicro Terms of Service. This Privacy Statement was developed so you
know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with
our privacy practices. If you have any questions, please let us know by
emailing us at email@example.com or
by sending us a letter to the address set forth at the end of this
This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information Pinmicro
collects on the website where this Privacy Statement is posted and from
certain of our products and applications.
Websites of our affiliates may be governed by privacy practices
different from those set forth below. We encourage you to check the
privacy statement of each related website you visit. In addition, users
of certain of our products and applications are provided with privacy
statements that are specific to those products and applications — in
those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read
in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
- Pinmicro assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with all data protection legislation.
- The user understands that Pinmicro is only able to provide its services if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data and location data.
- Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional reporting services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of Pinmicro. Anonymous position data can also be used by Pinmicro to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for critical situation handling and associated purposes (including unexpected movement, among other things, traffic safety etc ). In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for Pinmicro, such as the operation of the Pinmicro platform on third-party servers.
- Pinmicro may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out product update marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
- After registering on the Pinmicro platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
- Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own organization at Pinmicro. This information includes the location and related alerts
- After registration of the user, Pinmicro uses so-called cookies/ login sessions which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies/history .
- Pinmicro is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. Pinmicro will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient.In these cases Pinmicro may cancel the provision of services for the user.
- Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, Pinmicro may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the Pinmicro platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
- Pinmicro will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms, review the contents of this policy as necessary, and make efforts to improve it.
- For inquiries regarding handling of personal information of our company, please contact below.
Y’S Coral Build 5F,Kanda Jimbocho 2-20-13
Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo 101-0051
Data Retention Policy
Pinmicro may retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and the Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law.
Depending on the Services subscription, the Customer may be able to customize their retention settings and apply those customized settings at the workspace level, channel level, or other levels. The Customer may also apply different settings to messages, files, or other types of Customer Data. The deletion of Customer Data and other use of the Services by the Customer may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain associated Other Information.